• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Waste Management Absent Minded

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
Has anybody other than me had problems with waste management picking up your garbage lately?

Last week they missed our street Monday and Thursday. I called and they finally came out to pick it up. This week I called again because they missed Monday. I just heard the truck outside picking it up.

What's up with that?
 
We had the same problem in Old Pt. Washington last week. Rarely do we have a problem with pick up here, so something major must of put a blip in the system if you did not get pick up across town.
 
:idontno: i haven't had any problems, but maybe it's because the trucks are getting full faster due to increased tourist population so they have to make more trips to NoWal.
 
I asked if there was a problem with employees, gas hikes, and such.

They assured me no issues.

I honestly think they forgot about us. duh..................

We'll see if they make it Thurdsay without a call.
 
It's not unusual in Blue Mt for trash to be picked up a day late during the season.

It's been that way for a few years.
 
It's not unusual in Blue Mt for trash to be picked up a day late during the season.

It's been that way for a few years.

Not to dwell on this Buz, but our garbage has been consistant Mondays and Thursdays (no matter what season) since I can remember. When they totally forget about you for a week and having to call the following as a reminder just doesn't cut it. I eat alot of shrimp and crab, you can imagine the stench.
I'm curious to see what happens this Thurdsay........I'll keep you posted.
 
Last edited:
They missed me a couple of times last month in Old Point Washington. Who know's, maybe a change of employees? They seem to be back on track again!
 
Not to dwell on this Buz, but our garbage has been consistant Mondays and Thursdays (no matter what season) since I can remember. When they totally forget about you for a week and having to call the following as a reminder just doesn't cut it. I eat alot of shrimp and crab, you can imagine the stench.
I'm curious to see what happens this Thurdsay........I'll keep you posted.

Don't move to Naples.

garbage-naples.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top