• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wasted away again in.......

New posts

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Margaritaville........
yea it is coming.....:clap_1:

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville added to Pier Park
February 9, 2007
Latest announcement of retail lineup
Daniel Carson
News Herald Writer

Simon Property Group has announced that Jimmy Buffett's "Margaritaville" restaurant attraction will be part of the retail and entertainment mix at the Panama City Beach Pier Park development.

This is the third in a series of announcements regarding stores and eateries at the 900,000-square-foot center.

Simon Property Group announced Thursday that the fashion apparel and home furnishing store Dillard's will build a 125,000-square-foot store at Pier Park, joining Target, Old Navy and ULTA Cosmetics.

ULTA, Calabria?s Italian Grill, Camille?s Sidewalk Caf?, Candymaker Candy Stores, Trader Tom?s Shells & Gifts and Del Sol were new Pier Park retailers that were announced Wednesday.

</I>For details on this story, see Saturday's paper.</I>​
 
:clap_1: Can we go there when it's done?:clap_1:
 
We have been to the one in New Orleans- just sat in the bar and listened to live music but it was relaxed and enjoyable.
 
I hope they install a "Life's a Tire Swing" bar. The one here is a hoot-tires hanging from chains connected to the ceiling serve as bar stools;you can sip your drink and swing a little bit:clap_1:
 
I've been to the one in Ocho Rios. Funn place, I guess, but not spectacular. I had to buy a T-shirt, of course.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top