• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Water Temp.

New posts
My feets were a bit chilly after walking in the water at Grayton today.

So really, how cool is it to be able to go to the beach EVERY FREAKING DAY, if you want to? Oh, sorry, I seem to be a little jealous. ;-)
 
So really, how cool is it to be able to go to the beach EVERY FREAKING DAY, if you want to? Oh, sorry, I seem to be a little jealous. ;-)

Kathy, everyone I know who lives in SoWal year round says they hardly bother going to the beach. (Or is that a tall tale to keep us non-residents happy? :lol: )
 
I'd be at the beach as much as possible.

It's chilly up here Jenay, been that way since you left us. :(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top