• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Watercolor Ebay lot

New posts
Beach is miles away. Interesting that it is on Ebay but I still think it is priced too high. As I've said before a 30 percent discount off a 300 percent increase doesn't look like much of a bargain to me.
 
It's gonna be a long , hot summer for folks who have leveraged property that's been bought in anticipation of short term flips....

I was down in SoWal last week (along with the rest of Atlanta :blink: )
and was amazed at the number of houses being built spec...more inventory that I think I have seen in 5 years. Any everyone seemed to have 2 or 3 going at the same time...guess it was easy money for a while.
 
We have a spec home in Watercolor and have had three serious buyers looking at the property...don't count is out yet!!! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top