• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Watercolor Lot Release

New posts
Four of the six nice lots (non-Phase IV) that were offered in the August developer release in Watercolor are still for sale. Not sure how many of the Phase IV lots sold in the developer release. The two on 30A with potential gulf views are still for sale.
 
skier said:
Four of the six nice lots (non-Phase IV) that were offered in the August developer release in Watercolor are still for sale. Not sure how many of the Phase IV lots sold in the developer release. The two on 30A with potential gulf views are still for sale.

The 4 you are referring to are the ones that the sales guy described as "final Phase I release". He never sent me the pricing via email as he said he would. :shock:
 
wetwilly said:
The 4 you are referring to are the ones that the sales guy described as "final Phase I release". He never sent me the pricing via email as he said he would. :shock:


Are those the lots I was referring to earlier in the thread? Four lots on 30-A just west of the sales office....prices starting at $1.5 miiiiilllllliiiion dollars.
 
Sueshore said:
Are those the lots I was referring to earlier in the thread? Four lots on 30-A just west of the sales office....prices starting at $1.5 miiiiilllllliiiion dollars.

Yes those are the ones. I heard that there was a deposit of gold or crude under them or something :biggrin: ;-)
 
Sueshore said:
Are those the lots I was referring to earlier in the thread? Four lots on 30-A just west of the sales office....prices starting at $1.5 miiiiilllllliiiion dollars.


There were two lots on 30A in the release and they are still for sale. Originally, I believe both were $1.5 million plus. But, good news, the price on one has dropped to $1.35 million. Yee ha!
 
skier said:
There were two lots on 30A in the release and they are still for sale. Originally, I believe both were $1.5 million plus. But, good news, the price on one has dropped to $1.35 million. Yee ha!


Come on dowwwwwn....to reality!
 
Cavallino said:
Skier claims to not want the market to fall in price.....
But then he ACTUALLY POSTS "YEE HA" at the sign of listing price reduction.

:idontno:
Now aren't these lots right near the house he supposedly owns?
Doesn't that seem like a contradiction of emotion/statements/motives?


Doug


Lighten up Doug. I was being facetious based on others comments about prices. I personally wish prices would skyrocket or at least that the market would firm up a bit.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top