• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

WaterColor Spring Break

New posts
WaltonUndercurrent said:
The earlier article and others can be found in the Walton Undercurrent. The fresh new choice for the informed in South Walton.

Good stuff! Maybe you could post here and entertain us once in awhile. :clap_1:

Unless you're too busy. :oops:

Doesn't look like your too busy. :floor:
 
WaltonUndercurrent said:
The earlier article and others can be found in the Walton Undercurrent. The fresh new choice for the informed in South Walton.

Don't know about fresh and new. After all, you guys have been recycling the same stuff over and over again for several years. But it IS funny. The "freaknik" article remains one of the funniest things I've ever read. And on the old board, there were people who actually thought it was a real story. :idontno:
 
From someone who reads the Walton Undercurrent regularly, I just want to point out that it hasnt been in existence for "several years", and yes IT IS brilliant. As far as recycling no story has been repeated ever. Not sure what that statement means. The Walton Undercurrent offers more entertainment on the internet than the entire county itself does.
 
surfsthrn said:
From someone who reads the Walton Undercurrent regularly, I just want to point out that it hasnt been in existence for "several years", and yes IT IS brilliant. As far as recycling no story has been repeated ever. Not sure what that statement means. The Walton Undercurrent offers more entertainment on the internet than the entire county itself does.

:lolabove: Scott's mom, or Jerry? :idontno:
 
The site is still there. And there are stories that have been there for years, yet they have been edited to make them seem more current. That's what I meant by recycled stuff. You might want to check the site and see for yourself before you start running your mouth.

And the site has been in existance since at least 2002. IMO, that constitutes "several years." You need to check your attitude at the door before posting to me again.

It is funny, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it brilliant. Unless, of course, you have something to do with the development of the site (which I am guessing is likely). I guess that explains why you are being so defensive over what I thought was just an innocuous comment.
 
Last edited:
Not trying to be nasty, Rita. Just defending myself from what I thought was an unsolicited attack.

Have a great day :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top