• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Watercolor Store

New posts
And we got in more hats yesterday - come and see me on Friday - I will be there with the boss - Bettis!!!
 
I know that got some great new linen clothing in, they sent me a picture! I would post it, but I don't know if the model will let me. It's white capri pants with really cute detail on the bottom leg of it. Go by the store today and tell them to show you the BB outfit. :clap:
 
:clap::clap:Now, where's my credit card?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top