• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Watercolor Store

New posts
I am the proud owner of a new Jfunn original t-shirt. its adorable. it says 30A funn (.com). 30A Funn

softest tee ever. love it.

:clap:...yay for you! I told her I bet they will sell out before I can get one! Aren't they great AND funn?
 
:clap:...yay for you! I told her I bet they will sell out before I can get one! Aren't they great AND funn?

Dammit. I'll be so pissed if there's none left when I get there. Oh wait, there'll be some left....XS. :angry:
 
Well, I wiped the store out! I got the most fabu raspberry sorbet pink leather with brown leather trim TANO handbag, evah!! Oh, and two new black ones! You can never have too many handbags and no matter how much weight I gain....they still fit! :biggrin:

Ewww, go by and check out the linen skirts, dresses and blouses. I got an incredible black dress/skirt that you can wear as a strapless dress pulled up, or roll it down and make it a skirt. What a wonderful travel outfit!

Go check 'em out!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top