Pirate said:That is the lowest price for a lot on 30-a I have heard in years. Interesting.
Camp Creek Kid said:Remember that Watersound North is NOT technically 30-A, but north of 98. There are amentities, etc., but it is not within a short walk to the beach.
goofer44 said:St. Joe has announced the pricing for the first release of 20 lots in Watersound North. The prices range from 150k to 205k. I guess Joe recognized the market changed. Kudos to them for reality. I think the lots should be gobbled up at those prices.
Cil said:Sweating bullets or merely facing reality by looking at the bottom end?
These guys are businessmen, not Snidely Whiplash.
Beachbummett said:OE has been striking out in unexpected ways in order to gain revenue...like selling club memberships at $20K a pop--but only if you act before Jun 30
Shelly,
This is not true. Joe has given everyone until September 23rd. I know I own there.
Did they extend the initial deadline?