• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

watersound/watersound beach

New posts

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
I have been looking at Kurt's wonderful virtual tours. :clap:

What is the difference between Watersound and Watersound beach? It is similiar to the Publix side of Watercolor as opposed to the beachside?
 
"Watersound Beach" is St. Joe's beachfront development on 30a (started out as plain old Watersound).

"Watersound" is the St. Joe development on 98 about 1/2 mile east and 1 mile north of "Watersound Beach". It doesn't have direct beach access, but homeowners will be able to join the Watersound Beach Club located in Watersound Beach.

You didn't ask, but "Watersound West" is another St. Joe community about 1 mile west of Watersound beach. It is on 30a and has beach access via a long boardwalk, but is not really beachfront in the same way the "Watersound Beach" is.

All three communities will eventually share amenities.
 
"Watersound Beach" is St. Joe's beachfront development on 30a (started out as plain old Watersound).

"Watersound" is the St. Joe development on 98 about 1/2 mile east and 1 mile north of "Watersound Beach". It doesn't have direct beach access, but homeowners will be able to join the Watersound Beach Club located in Watersound Beach.

You didn't ask, but "Watersound West" is another St. Joe community about 1 mile west of Watersound beach. It is on 30a and has beach access via a long boardwalk, but is not really beachfront in the same way the "Watersound Beach" is.

All three communities will eventually share amenities.

Thanks!:clap:
 
The only amenity they will share is the beach club, if someone wants to join it at a fairly high cost. The WaterSound Beach amenities are owned by the Homeowners Assn.
 
The only amenity they will share is the beach club, if someone wants to join it at a fairly high cost. The WaterSound Beach amenities are owned by the Homeowners Assn.


True? I was told "pool hopping" would be possible when I bought at Watersound (Beach), but that was 6 years ago (I don't know why you'd want to do that anyway). I was also told there would be a tennis center and golf at Watersound North (now just plain old Watersound) that would be available to all Watersound/Beach/West Beach owners.

JOE (St. Joe, that is) seems to be changing their story over time, and I haven't talked to a sales agent in ages, so I wouldn't be at all suprised if things have changed since when I bought.
 
JOE (St. Joe, that is) seems to be changing their story over time, and I haven't talked to a sales agent in ages, so I wouldn't be at all suprised if things have changed since when I bought.

JOE gave most of its sales agents the boot when it reorganized into a "placemaking" organization.


.
 
An unbiased agent can help you make an informed decision about all of the great areas that 30-A has to offer.

Bobby Johnson 850 865 7798
Mark Frohsin 850 866 2008
Garner Chandler 850 622 1074
 
The only amenity they will share is the beach club, if someone wants to join it at a fairly high cost. The WaterSound Beach amenities are owned by the Homeowners Assn.
What do you mean by "high cost?" The most recent cost to join the Beach Club which I've heard for buyers in WaterSound was a special price of $2,500. That is much less than the original offering which I believe was around $25,000. Did JOE change that again?:idontno:
 
As much as I love the beauty of the beach at WS, I have found it to be a very confusing layout. I get lost everytime I go there and vow not to return. :bang: Wait a minute...perhaps that is the plan...to keep people like me away!!! :biggrin:
 
As much as I love the beauty of the beach at WS, I have found it to be a very confusing layout. I get lost everytime I go there and vow not to return. :bang: Wait a minute...perhaps that is the plan...to keep people like me away!!! :biggrin:
Apparently, you've never driven through WaterColor, trying to find the exit.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top