• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

watersound/watersound beach

New posts
As much as I love the beauty of the beach at WS, I have found it to be a very confusing layout. I get lost everytime I go there and vow not to return. :bang: Wait a minute...perhaps that is the plan...to keep people like me away!!! :biggrin:

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, you're all welcome to WS beach above the high tide line anytime!
 
Apparently, you've never driven through WaterColor, trying to find the exit.


:roll: ...I live on the south side of 30-A. :biggrin: But, I do agree it is confusing...even with the new and improved signage I find myself holding my breath looking for the exit to 395.
 
Shelly

You give distorted information, as usual. Not one SALES AGENT was terminated at JOE during the reorg. As a matter of fact all the sales agents were put on JOE's payroll so they could receive insurance benefits and a small draw against future commissions when the mkt returns which someday in our lifetime if we live long enough and the big asteroid doesn't hit, will return. Please get your facts straight. I look forward to your sarcastic and acerbic response !!
 
I must have missed Shelly's post. Maybe Shelly is referring to the former In-house Sales Mgr for JOE's NW FL division, who reportedly left on her own, in order to go back to work in the family real estate business with beside her husband and son. :idontno:
 
Shelly

You give distorted information, as usual. Not one SALES AGENT was terminated at JOE during the reorg. As a matter of fact all the sales agents were put on JOE's payroll so they could receive insurance benefits and a small draw against future commissions when the mkt returns which someday in our lifetime if we live long enough and the big asteroid doesn't hit, will return. Please get your facts straight. I look forward to your sarcastic and acerbic response !!

I don't know about a reorganization of the real estate sales staff specifically, but I can't keep my address book current due to all of the St. Joe staffing changes........
 
SJ
post # 6 in this thread.

scooterbug44
yes there have been many changes in personnel at JOE but I was refuting Shelly's erroneous stating of the facts pertaining to the sales force at WSB.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top