• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wave Action

New posts
Beach Runner said:
How's the weather down there? Do we need to come down and check things out? Do you think our walkover will need repairing (for the second time this month)?

Thanks to anyone who can answer this. I love you guys/gals and this board. :wub:

Sounds like a good excuse to go to the beach!!!
 
photo_surf_USA_Gulf_Coast_Florida_the_pass_amazons__431aa51c908f9.jpg


Surfing the Amazons in Panama City Beach, FL. Not sure when this photo was taken, but I know there were some Quicksilver Pro Surfers with camera crews out there the last few days shooting video and photos. My guess is the waves were breaking much better than this for the last two days over in the Amazons.
 
Yay - our beach walkover survived Rita! The surf is all the way to the edge of the cliff (former dunes) at Seagrove, and the waves are big.
 
Beach Runner said:
Yay - our beach walkover survived Rita! The surf is all the way to the edge of the cliff (former dunes) at Seagrove, and the waves are big.


Good news! Go buy another purse with the money you just saved!!!! wink wink

Are you down there or is this a report? I hope you are down there!
 
Sueshore said:
Good news! Go buy another purse with the money you just saved!!!! wink wink

Are you down there or is this a report? I hope you are down there!
We're here. No more purses, but I big-time splurged at Neiman's on clothes and shoes on Thursday. I needed help carrying out all of the bags. What a rush!

I'm jealous that you'll be at the beach for a whole month! Have fun!
 
Back on topic, is there anyone with an update on any erosion, (or the opposite) due to Rita? Katrina did Seacrest a favor. Wonder how it's looking now. Thanks for any info.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top