• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Wave FM 98.5 -- what happened?

New posts

Tupelo Honey

Beach Lover
I noticed this was no longer on the airwaves when I visited in January. :(

I loved this station! Is there another station like it around? Did it not have enough financial support?
 
Different stations

... or is it now called Sunny FM? I could swear the format was different.
One is 98.5 (Sunny) oldies and the other is 102.1 ( THE WAVE) which I think has changed formats recently. There is another oldies, more beach music oriented-- I will notice the call letters and frequency for you next time I am in the car.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top