• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

WCEA Endorsements

New posts
The potential problems with the WCSD budget were pointed out as early as Dec. 2013 by the WCTA and not a word about it from WCEA until today when you take credit for being the first identify them??

What's up with that?
 
Nobody does that, what's sad is the pitifully inept playbook of the Union stooge who proclaims anyone against the teachers union is against teachers. It's old, tired and worn out and people can see right thru it.

So Union rep if you don't charge dues how are you so well funded? You are paying for the websites and meetings with something. What are we calling dues now?

Let me explain to you how this works. Florida is a Right To Work state, which means you do not have to join or pay dues if you do not want to. Those who are not members do get to reap the benefits of what the Union does up to and including voting yes or no on the contract. Those who pay dues get to vote on matters of what they want to see in the contract and endorsing candidates among various other matters. How, pray tell do you think they are funded? I hope this educates you a little bit because I am not sure where you were going with your comment.
 
Last edited:
Frankly, I think Walton County needs a stronger organization for teachers. Obviously teachers need a voice.
I'd like to see a stronger union. But then according to the geniuses around here, I'm paranoid and stupid so my opinion
doesn't count.
 
I'm paranoid and stupid so my opinion doesn't count.


don't be so negative, if you take time to be thoughtful about the issues and don't react so quickly and emotionally to everything you have ever been told you might have something worthwhile to contribute. I for one am pulling for you.
 
so you're calling the union rep a liar? that's not very nice.




Spend less time playing unpaid, unsolicited advocate and more time on your reading comprehension.


I repeat myself.....
What are we calling dues now?

As a Union Representative I am pretty sure you do not know what you are talking about, because of that I will have no further discourse with you about something you obviously know little to nothing about and are not willing to learn.
 
I don't blame you Bob. After all you tried to tell one story while she told another and you both hoped nobody will look very closely at either.
 
There are no dues. Don't you believe a Union mouthpiece when they start spinning?
Don't worry Bob doesn't either, he's laying down flak a mile wide to explain her
 
I am sorry if I did not say things properly. Maybe a better way to say it is that no one is forced to belong to the association, so no one is forced to pay dues in order to be an educator. If you join the association then you pay dues as long as you are a member. But membership is totally voluntary. Thanks Bob Wells for trying to help me explain.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top