• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

WCEA Endorsements

New posts
The WCEA position on the referendum is only the position of the Association. Each candidate would have their own position which may or may not be the same.
 
I am sorry if I did not say things properly. Maybe a better way to say it is that no one is forced to belong to the association, so no one is forced to pay dues in order to be an educator. If you join the association then you pay dues as long as you are a member. But membership is totally voluntary. Thanks Bob Wells for trying to help me explain.
No worries, I knew what you were saying but some folks you just can't explain to.
 
Did fire union endorse Jerry, I mean Cecilia?
My association has supported Mrs. Jones. She requested a meeting, she was supportive of public safety and we endorsed her. We did not seek her out she sought us out. My association has a very limited agenda at the county level and public safety is it.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top