Can anyone else explain what Misty said there?
Simmer down. This is typically a civil forum. However in the last few weeks you have hijacked it with your rants and attacks on Teresa and others. You've also posted some informative stuff. Keep doing that and please be polite or leave.You can't comprehend it yourself? You need help?
My comments to Teresa were not an attack. It really was what I expected her to say.You are also welcome to ignore anything you don't want to read. The fact she edited her post after she initially wrote it is of no consequence but it sure does change the nature of how she said it!Simmer down. This is typically a civil forum. However in the last few weeks you have hijacked it with your rants and attacks on Teresa and others. You've also posted some informative stuff. Keep doing that and please be polite or leave.
Misty, any edits were additions not changes to my message. If you want to go after the sheriff while in the same breath praising him, then so be it. I do not have an issue with your opinion or anyone else's. It's called a discussion. With common courtesy, I would hope.My comments to Teresa were not an attack. It really was what I expected her to say.You are also welcome to ignore anything you don't want to read. The fact she edited her post after she initially wrote it is of no consequence but it sure does change the nature of how she said it!
My comments to Teresa were not an attack. It really was what I expected her to say.You are also welcome to ignore anything you don't want to read. The fact she edited her post after she initially wrote it is of no consequence but it sure does change the nature of how she said it!
This forum is not for bashing people or organizations. It has always been a force for good. If you need to be negative all the time go to Facebook. Leave moderators alone.
Misty, any edits were additions not changes to my message. If you want to go after the sheriff while in the same breath praising him, then so be it. I do not have an issue with your opinion or anyone else's. It's called a discussion. With common courtesy, I would hope.