• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

We all need a little Validation

New posts
Thank you all for the validation, and swgb, it's okay if you don't watch the video. We think you are just wonderful anyway. :wub:
 
Swgb- you're already doing it anyway with your friendly frank ways!!! Love the honesty! Love the posts! We love u! :wave:
 
Why this is a regular love fest!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:
 
I will try and watch the video later. Fifteen minutes of video validation isn't that long compared to a 90 minute movie with a Tuvan throat singing soundtrack (love ya JohnR, but I will have to watch that one with the sound turned down if I watch it again!:lol:)

Gotta go clean out my ears now.:blink: They hurt like they do when I have to listen to anything sung by Tom Waites.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top