• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

We are here!

New posts

Poodleone

Beach Fanatic
What a fabulous day- just hanging out at the beach with the wonderful water, beautiful sand, gorgeous weather. Thanks be to God for a terrific trip- we are having a marvelous time. I so look forward to the next five days. Hope to see lots of Sowallers- think I may have seen some so far!
 
:welcome:
 
Have a grayt Vacation!!!!!:wave:
 
:clap: :clap:
Hug those SoWallers for me!!
Have a grayt week!!
 
Those SoWallers are everywhere....:ninja:
Have a GRAYT vacation!!!! :clap:
 
What a fabulous day- just hanging out at the beach with the wonderful water, beautiful sand, gorgeous weather. Thanks be to God for a terrific trip- we are having a marvelous time. I so look forward to the next five days. Hope to see lots of Sowallers- think I may have seen some so far!

They are never far from the beach! :chill:
Welcome Poodleone and family!
​
 
I am so looking forward, after today, to getting out and about. I am enjoying the folks we are staying with wanting to cook but I want to visit D&K as well as the Red Bar. Might talk my DH into doing open mike at Cerulean's at Watercolor on Wednesday. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top