• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

We are saved!!

New posts
Can someone please explain WHY we are supposed to bail out lenders who made irresponsible loans or people who borrowed more than they could afford so they could live beyond their means?

Can I have a handout too? I probably don't qualify because I've been fiscally responsible, but figure it's worth a try! ;-)
 
"...This was just political maneuvering..."


From Bush?


Surely you jest


I didn't say he orchestrated it.

Have you noticed they don't let him adlib anymore? They just hand him something to read ... I suspect that Cheney has a buzzer where he gets to zap Dubya everytime he goes off script.
 
Saw a quote this morning from Christopher Dodd:

"We may have as many as 1 million to 3 million people who could lose their homes, not because they lost their jobs, not because the economy collapsed, but because they got bad deals on mortgages," said Senator Christopher Dodd, a Connecticut Democrat who is chairman of the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee.

I think he meant to say "They used their homes like an ATM to buy SUV's and willingly signed their loan documents."
 
bernanke-helicopter.jpg



.
You've got the wrong action figure. G.I. Joe Greenspan already did the money dump. Bernanke strikes me as a violin player. He's going to fiddle while Countrywide burns.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top