• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

we care about you and your..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lusis Backwood
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not realize that gambling, free ringtones, MP3s, watches, and Adult cars were good for a healthy lifestyle! I love vices! Wonder how Birkenstock made it in that lineup??:floor:
 
kurt said:
Do you need a vacation? 2 posts and a PM. :idontno:
I am just really *sick* of spam everywhere ... in my email, my voice mail, my snail mail, and now even on this message board.

I do need a vacation, though.
 
Beach Runner said:
I am just really *sick* of spam everywhere ... in my email, my voice mail, my snail mail, and now even on this message board.

I do need a vacation, though.

i'm right there with ya - in the space of 3 hrs this afternoon i got 46 spam emails. my favorite - hot granny in white on orange sofa....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top