• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

We Did It!!

New posts
Hi New Neighbor! As you know, we're down the road a bit at the Cottages at Camp Creek. I love Magnolia Cottages, too. Buying a place in SoWal was one of the most rewarding things I ever did. We've made such great family and friend memories in SoWal. PM me and we'll see if we'll be in SoWal at the same time. We don't go as often as we'd like, but I think I'll be going there more often and for longer periods of time once my last child is off to college in Sept. 2012. Living the beach life - a dream come true for you!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top