• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

We have arrived

New posts
:welcome: looks like a grayt week...i didn't get to go to the beach today:cuss: ....but my buddy said it was tremendous today...
 
Rum and coke at the beach ! what could be better??!!!! Hope you have the best time:biggrin:
 
Have funn!!!
 
:clap: ...I like your style GDave! I also like that sheet eatin' sowal smile!!:biggrin:

Keep posting and tell us all about your trip!!!
 
Resort Video

Looks like Resort Video is no more. Any other spot to rent movies?

[Gotta love the modern world. I've already billed an hour to various clients this morning and I can get answers to my questions from perfect (or not so perfect) strangers all from the comfort of my patio. Thanks for y'all's help.]
 
Rub it in! Man this is the perfect time to be there. Hot and Sunny!!!! Enjoy and raise a rum and coke to those who are envious! Won't be too long now.......:biggrin: Don't know about the Shark Lager, but I can highly reccomend Newcastle Brown Ale. It's tasty.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top