• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

\We just had dinner at Pandora's

New posts

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Yep' me and the wife just had dinner at the newly renovated pandora's. We had twice baked potatoes as the sterno's played live to just us!!!!!:floor: :floor: :floor: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :floor: :floor: :floor: thatt's SOS for funny!
 
Yep' me and the wife just had dinner at the newly renovated pandora's. We had twice baked potatoes as the sterno's played live to just us!!!!!:floor: :floor: :floor: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :floor: :floor: :floor: thatt's SOS for funny!

I'm not sure I understand that humor:confused: :idontno:

Kat:blink:
 
Not funny, but a good attempt at it. I had no idea that you were British. (no offense, Merman. I think of you as American with a funny accent.).Try it again in a couple of weeks after the heat is off the subject, GRS.

Sternos playing --> as opposed to the Steeno's playing
Twice Baked Potatoes --> get it now? cooked in the oven, then by the fire.
 
Last edited:
Not funny, but a good attempt at it. I had no idea that you were British. (no offense, Merman. I think of you as American with a funny accent.).Try it again in a couple of weeks after the heat is off the subject, GRS.

Sternos playing --> as opposed to the Steeno's playing
Twice Baked Potatoes --> get it now? cooked in the oven, then by the fire.

:lolabove: Okay I admit I was slow on the sternos....got the twice baked potatoes

:doh: Now I see where you were going...like SJ said I think it was just a little soon! I'm feeling a little nervous these dayz with all the fires!!!

Sorry :blush: Kat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top