• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

We now have Divinity

New posts

C. Marie'sCandy

Beach Comber
I have had a sowal local stop in a few times looking for homemade divinity. I don't remember her name, but I know she still wants some divinity. In fact, I know she was in the crowd during the Seaside parade. As I walked by with my little Bichon, Jackie, I could hear her yelling divinity, divinity. So if you read this please stop by the store. I would love to give you some.

It's taken a little while to get it just right, but we have it now.

Thanks everyone!
C. Marie
C. Marie's Candy
Seaside, FL
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top