• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Weather

New posts

BlueFox181

Beach Fanatic
So- I am checking weather.com and it's saying the weather is pretty crappy down there.

Is it in certain spots and then dry part of the day? Or is this an all-week long thunderstorm?

I'm coming down tomorrow and was hoping for some nice weather :angry:
 
So- I am checking weather.com and it's saying the weather is pretty crappy down there.

Is it in certain spots and then dry part of the day? Or is this an all-week long thunderstorm?

I'm coming down tomorrow and was hoping for some nice weather :angry:

It's been spotty & intermittent...@ 30-40% chance you'll experience plenty of nice weather too.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top