• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Weathervane shaped like a hurricane?

New posts

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Does anyone know where the house with a weathervane shaped like a hurricane is?

Today is my last day here :( and I want to get a picture of it. I found a guy who will make a custom weathervane, but he just doesn't get my verbal description and I have driven all over looking for it. I know (I think I know) I had a view of it from a cottage I rented at some point...but I've drive all around Grayton, Seaside, and Rosemary.

Hopefully Dennis didn't blow it away for spite!
 
Ewwwww! Very bad karma, this. The only thing worse than a hurricane-shaped weathervane would be one shaped like a Jim Cantore...talk about double jeopardy! :banned:
 
Nonsense. A hurricane shaped weathervane is a wonderful idea. At least in the homeopathic theory of things. Rapunzel, I really think you can see this from the Mabry-Bagget carriage house in Rosemary Beach, but I could be wrong.
 
You'll forgive me for wishing to not have a view of such a thing from my house. We've decided against weathervanes, in general, because we don't want to drive to Atlanta to retrieve it when the big blow comes again. :roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top