• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Website Development

New posts

EZTekDirect

Beach Lover
Whether you need an online brochure or fully interactive database driven site, we can get your site done fast. We also do graphics design, logo creation, and website promotion.

Call Gary 850-419-7443
 
Last edited:
www.elderlysolutionsinc.com

I am a small business owner. I just created a website with yahoo. I am new to this. The main goal of this site is to be my primary and only advertising source. I've tried Yellow pages, newspaper ect... spending t housands getting nowhere.


1. What is your professional opinion of yahoo?

2. Do you host sites?

3. What are the cost?


I would like the site to generate income. In the future I will be including my book to the site and an elderly care blog? I'd also like a link attracting investors for future projects. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.

I can be reached here, or (850)855-9678
 
Yahoo is good but you have to come up in their search engine results to get much traffic. Personally, I use yahoo yellow pages for local phone numbers. But, I haven't noticed good results there. You need to come up on searches for 1) Google 2) Yahoo 3) MSN.

We host, but that's not req'd as long as you have complete control of your pages on the host you use.

On any host that you have full control over the pages we can promote your page to have you come up on Google, yahoo, and MSN....

Call me 231-5875 for more.........

Thanks

Gary
 
Last edited:
Whether you need an online brochure or fully interactive database driven site, we can get your site done fast. We also do graphics design, logo creation, and website promotion.

Call Gary 850-231-5875

Repost do to new phone number
 
Gary's right. What's most important in a small business website like yours is to come up in searches on Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Called "Search Engine Optimization", this is something a professional web developer can help with. The website does not have to be hundreds of pages or custom designed, just tailored to your potential clients.

An example...

One of my clients, SC Designing Inc Blinds and Window Tinting, comes up on the first page of results in Google and Yahoo when searching for "destin window tinting" or "santa rosa beach blinds", etc. The website itself is basic, but very targeted.

Or my site:

30aWebDesign.com will come up on the first page of results in Google and Yahoo when searching for "santa rosa beach website design" or "website development seagrove beach", etc. Again, a very simple site, but it works.

Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help.

Vicki
30aWebDesign.com
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top