• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

wedding coordinator?

New posts

olive

Beach Fanatic
Hey all!

I have a friend who wants to get married on the beach the first weekend in April. They want something small and simple on the beach. Can you suggest any wedding coordinators who could help with something like this???

Thanks!:wave:
 
Hey all!

I have a friend who wants to get married on the beach the first weekend in April. They want something small and simple on the beach. Can you suggest any wedding coordinators who could help with something like this???

Thanks!:wave:

You might try speaking with Grove over at Fisher's Flowers. If she can't help you, then she can probably point you in the right direction :D

Fisher's Flowers
26 Logan Lane
Building C
Grayton Beach, FL 32459

Contact
Grove Fisher
(850) 231-5822 tel
(850) 368-5642 tel
 
Wedding planners

I recommend Elegance Weddings and Events. Call Pam or Kathy ay 850-231-9064. I am a photographer and have done many weddings with Pam over the years!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top