• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wedding Locations

New posts

ebb1

Beach Crab
Hi All,
I am planning a wedding for the early part of May 2007. I am looking for a couple of good Beach locations to have a small wedding. Small in the sense that there may be 20-25 guest tops.

thanks
 
Ebb...

Check out www.Pearlywhiteproperties.com. There are properties where you can have weddings. "Sunsational" is GULF FRONT, but "Triple Crown" and "Que Sera Sera" are other options too. Even if you dont rent the properties, you can use the pretty pavilion at "Que Sera Sera's" private beach access, at NO CHARGE......but don't tell anyone I told you that! Congrats and good luck!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top