• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wedding reception ideas

New posts

fsuwonder

Beach Comber
hey guys, I'm trying to get some ideas on places in the area to have my wedding reception in late April of next year (Anywhere from Rosemary to Destin). Where was a cool place that you had yours or that you went to? I don't have a huge budget but it's reasonable.

I've looked into Bentleys on the Bay, and Eden.

What about Edgewater or Emerald Grande?

Any suggestions, reviews, or price lists would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
 
The Bait House in Watercolor is a lovely setting for a reception
 
I'm expecting about 70ish to come to the reception. I just really want fun and casual, thanks for the suggestions so far, I'm gonna check them out!
 
Beach Party Bus

The Beach Party Bus will take your guests in style and comfort to and from the wedding ceremony and reception. Relax on the open bus seating and enjoy a drink as you safely cruise and socialize with your friends and family. Our top-of-the-line stereo system is perfect for listening to some of the bride and groom?s favorite tunes! Our drivers are professional and trained to make your ride on our party bus as smooth and comfortable as possible. When the night comes to an end we will safely transport your guests back to their desired destination.

Congrats! You celebrate, we will drive!
Give the Beach Party Bus a call to arrange a reservation: (850) 687-7302 or check us out @ http://www.BeachPartyBus.com!
 
Grande Pointe Pavilion in Inlet Beach

You might consider the Pavilion Grande Pointe. It is perfect for small weddings. There is a fantastic building for the dinner, a lovely pool area and it backs to Lake Powell.

Grande Pointe: The Pavilion
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top