• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wednesday's 'Tar?

New posts

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
What is it?:confused:

Also, does anyone else have their heat on already????????
We do!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Heat?! :eek: Is still in the mid 80's here in The 'Ham. I don't know how y'all do it, I hate cold weather. Could never live up north.

I have no idea what Wednesday's tar is...:idontno: What do you want it to be?
 
Last edited:
What is it?:confused:

Also, does anyone else have their heat on already????????
We do!!!!

Sunday - sweltering hot and needed the A/C

today - freezing and debating whether or not to turn on the furnace.

So I take it today's tar is kitties? I'm so out of the loop - so much catching up to do!!!!!!
 
I'm so out of the loop - so much catching up to do!!!!!!

Glad to see ya back Linda. :clap_1:

Not sure on the tars, there was a list of possibilities on another thread. Tootsie had some good ones.
Where's Allifunn when you need her? :idontno:
 
Glad to see ya back Linda. :clap_1:

Not sure on the tars, there was a list of possibilities on another thread. Tootsie had some good ones.
Where's Allifunn when you need her? :idontno:

Thanks Mango! Glad to be back - sneaking in a little Sowal time before the Cub Scout meeting!!!!!!!
 
Sunday - sweltering hot and needed the A/C

today - freezing and debating whether or not to turn on the furnace.

So I take it today's tar is kitties? I'm so out of the loop - so much catching up to do!!!!!!
Well, Mr. JR turned the heat on but I could've survived with sweatpants and sweatshirt. But it will warm up some by the wk-end. It feels like fall and so many houses and neighborhoods have their pumpkins and cornstalks out. It's unbelievable, isn't it?!

Glad you're back for a few posts, lindabobhat!
 
Here's a list of Tootsie's ideas that I thought were grayt.

Someone pick one.
[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showpost.php?p=149556&postcount=3"]http://www.sowal.com/bb/showpost.php?p=149556&postcount=3[/ame]

Personally, I dig vampires. So sexy.
 
Last edited:
I can't keep up with daily 'tars...think I'll stick with Ms Sugarbaker for a while...with a matching signature line.
 
I can't keep up with daily 'tars...think I'll stick with Ms Sugarbaker for a while...with a matching signature line.

I just loved Suzanne! Loved the show too!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top