• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Weird Foods

New posts
peanut butter, mayo and popcorn on white bread.... (does anyone else notice a trend here? with the peanut butter:floor:
 
peanut butter, mayo and popcorn on white bread.... (does anyone else notice a trend here? with the peanut butter:floor:

It's the universal food!!
 
peanut butter, mayo and popcorn on white bread.... (does anyone else notice a trend here? with the peanut butter:floor:

:funn:Uhhh...Yea!
And...got so caught up in the trend I went for the peanut bar jar, hooked out a finger full & stuck it in my mouth....:eek: BLLEECCCKKK...
poison zanziboo!!!

2 YEARS BEYOND WEIRD (Jan 2006 expiration):yikes:
 
:funn:Uhhh...Yea!
And...got so caught up in the trend I went for the peanut bar jar, hooked out a finger full & stuck it in my mouth....:eek: BLLEECCCKKK...
poison zanziboo!!!
2 YEARS BEYOND WEIRD (Jan 2006 expiration):yikes:

:eek:
Sunkist thinks I'm some kinda hippie or something for buying "natural" peanut butter. She says it's not right.
 
My F-I-L's favorite is a peanut butter and tomato sandwich, washed down with a big ol' glass of the cheapest red wine in a box he can find. :blink:
 
My F-I-L's favorite is a peanut butter and tomato sandwich, washed down with a big ol' glass of the cheapest red wine in a box he can find. :blink:

:blink:Maybe not THAT universal!
 
My F-I-L's favorite is a peanut butter and tomato sandwich, washed down with a big ol' glass of the cheapest red wine in a box he can find. :blink:

I just thought about throwing up. :blink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top