• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Weird Foods

New posts
Does catsup on scrambled eggs count as a weird food combo? I personally wouldn't eat my scrambled eggs any other way but Merman turns green at the very thought of it.
 
How about fried bologna sandwiches?

Ha-ha....should really read the posts above me better!

No - just great minds think alike as we posted almost at the same time! :biggrin:

And ignore my response post - I thought you were telling me to read the previous posts because I missed a fried bologna comment - didn't see you edited your post to add the comment.
 
Does catsup on scrambled eggs count as a weird food combo? I personally wouldn't eat my scrambled eggs any other way but Merman turns green at the very thought of it.

I always thought it was weird until I tried it & found out it's really good :D
 
A barely boiled weeney submerged in a thermos of tomato soup.:puke:
The total RUINATION of a perfectly good thermos of soup.
This is what my mother sent in our grade school lunch box...:eek::sick:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top