• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Weird Foods

New posts
Does catsup on scrambled eggs count as a weird food combo? I personally wouldn't eat my scrambled eggs any other way but Merman turns green at the very thought of it.

Mermy, you and mr. dd. He slathers it all over his scrambled eggs. I'm with Merman on this one...

mr. dd also eats peanut butter on crackers with chili....:confused::idontno:
 
A spoon of apple sauce in cottage cheese.
 
:yikes:FRIED SPAM sandwich on white bread with mustard.

Spam is a staple in our house. Actually just fried some about an hour ago. White bread and mayo for me. You know they make light Spam and low sodium Spam (as if that matters:D)



I have always loved the gooey stuff that is left in the pyrex dish after shaking and baking a pork chop. My sister and I would fight over that.
 
:floor:Oh my ... this is too hysterical. :floor: Yes, we are a secret club - us fried bologna eaters. It's almost too embarrasing to admit. There is comfort in numbers on this one. :floor:Keep the stories coming!

I still have one occasionally. I have mustard instead of mayo. Kind of like fried weiner sandwiches.
 
I still have one occasionally. I have mustard instead of mayo. Kind of like fried weiner sandwiches.

Oh my gosh, you're right...I just had a total flashback of my dad splitting the weiners in half and frying them. I hadn't thought of that in years!!!!


This thread has made me realize I am definitely not a weird food eater. :biggrin:


 
smore-burnt.gif
:D
:wub: black roasted marshmallows!!!

jar of green giant mushrooms (no juice) cooked in scrambled eggs.
 
Last edited:
smore-burnt.gif
:D
:wub: black roasted marshmallows!!!

jar of green giant mushrooms (no juice) cooked in scrambled eggs.

I like the marshmallows charred too! The mushrooms might just make the eggs tolerable.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top