• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Well Drilling

New posts

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
I need someone to drill a shallow well -- anyone have recommendation?
thanks,
 
We are always recommending well guys and septic guys everyday. Daniel or Mike Spiva 850-258-2265 or 850-835-0458 or for the serious well guys call the McClain Brothers there in the phone book.
 
Last edited:
If I were looking to drill a shallow well, I'd take notes from my neighbor who used a couple of pieces of pvc pipe and a garden hose to drill his well which he uses for landscape. Cost? a few bucks, for the pipe, plus the cost of the pump. Now that is cool! :cool:
 
When I needed to have a well drilled I called probably a dozen companies. Some of which had a different name, but the same owner. I don't know about you, but when I need a job done, I want to know whether the person is of a good reputation, has a good reference from previous customers, and the county inspectors. I want the job done right the first time. There are a lot of dissatisfied customers who would gladly tell you who not to use, hopefully before you lost money.
 
We are always recommending well guys and septic guys everyday. Daniel or Mike Spiva 850-258-2265 or 850-835-0458 or for the serious well guys call the McClain Brothers there in the phone book.

I too have used these guys. We bought new parts, my husband did everything he knew to do, & thought our well was dry.:bang: Daniel came out, it was a minor problem, charged us for a service call. Very nice guys and didn't try to drill us a new well when we didn't need it. When you don't know whether or not you will have water that day, and you're as desperate as we were ( I have an infant at home--I must have running water!) it would be very easy for a well company to take advantage of people who don't know any better. Spiva's is great!:clap:
 
Thanks for the info! Just had my pump replaced by the McClains. Fast, courteous, professional and a very reasonable price. A+++!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top