• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

well, hello

New posts

cwatts333

Beach Comber
i'm officially breaking the ice.....

My name is Caroline Watts, and my husband and I recently moved to Destin from Columbus, Ga. i am managing a super precious store called The Fuss Boutique and my husband is an Army Ranger instructing Ranger school at Eglin air force base. I have vacationed here many times and can't believe I live in paradise! I really look forward to getting to know everyone!!

:clap:Caroline
caroline@thefussboutique.com
 
i'm officially breaking the ice.....

My name is Caroline Watts, and my husband and I recently moved to Destin from Columbus, Ga. i am managing a super precious store called The Fuss Boutique and my husband is an Army Ranger instructing Ranger school at Eglin air force base. I have vacationed here many times and can't believe I live in paradise! I really look forward to getting to know everyone!!

:clap:Caroline
caroline@thefussboutique.com
:welcome:


Where is your boutique? Can you tell us a little bit about it? The name makes me curious!

There is a new location in WaterColor where old Florida Outfitters used to be.

The Fuss Boutique-Womens Clothing-Gifts-fresh-chic-funky-classic-feminine-fashion-Port St. Joe, Florida
 
:welcome: Caroline!

Can't wait to visit "The Fuss"
Love the name... so fussy-fussy-fussy that it's just gotta be
dressy-dressy-dressy... in that most wonderful beachy way!
 
i'm officially breaking the ice.....

My name is Caroline Watts, and my husband and I recently moved to Destin from Columbus, Ga. i am managing a super precious store called The Fuss Boutique and my husband is an Army Ranger instructing Ranger school at Eglin air force base. I have vacationed here many times and can't believe I live in paradise! I really look forward to getting to know everyone!!

:clap:Caroline
caroline@thefussboutique.com

Nice meeting you today! :D
 
Well, thanks everyone for your interest in the store! Its right on watercolor blvd next to the watercolor stores and the beach club. We have a facebook page(the fuss boutique) and a website (The Fuss Boutique-Womens Clothing-Gifts-fresh-chic-funky-classic-feminine-fashion-Port St. Joe, Florida). We carry the latest fashion trends from french connection, glam, trinity, miss me, topin, vfish, saivana, and many more! Very reasonable pricepoint and I personally have a passion for styling so I would love y'all to come by and play dress up! I'm there every day 9-7.
Caroline
 
:welcome: & tell your husband "Airborne"
 
Welcome!

Hi Caroline! I will moving to the area soon and will have to come check out your store. I'll also be new to the area so we have that in commone. You will love it here. I know you live in Destin, but you'll love working in Watercolor I hope!! I will drop by when I get settled and come meet you and see the store. My name is Brenda and I'll be moving to Blue Mountain Beach. I stayed in Seagrove for 30 days back in November not far from where your store is. See you soon and welcome to the area!! :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top