• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Well I'll be...

New posts

Panhandler

Beach Lover
I was looking closely at some old photographs and what do you know? Why didn't I see it earlier? There with the WaCo Ramblers, at the Red Bar, over Seaside - I had captured the elusive Ivory-Billed Woodpecker.
I would prefer my prize money in small, non-consecutive bills...:clap_1:

IvoryBilled.jpg
 
Amazing!:biggrin:
 
I was looking closely at some old photographs and what do you know? Why didn't I see it earlier? There with the WaCo Ramblers, at the Red Bar, over Seaside - I had captured the elusive Ivory-Billed Woodpecker.
I would prefer my prize money in small, non-consecutive bills...:clap_1:

IvoryBilled.jpg
:rofl:
 
I was looking closely at some old photographs and what do you know? Why didn't I see it earlier? There with the WaCo Ramblers, at the Red Bar, over Seaside - I had captured the elusive Ivory-Billed Woodpecker.
I would prefer my prize money in small, non-consecutive bills...:clap_1:

IvoryBilled.jpg
That's a woodpecker??
 
Wow that is a large one, I could use it. The one I had for dinner last night was only enough to feed 2. :floor: :floor:
chattachicken2.jpg


(this is sick, I hope everone who reads this finds humor in it and does not come and tp my house )
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top