• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

West end wanker

New posts
1DBB193E-586E-431D-8647-166EC89620DF.jpeg
 
Listen here Fella’, you carpet baggers show up and want to bring your yankee morals and ridiculous sensibilities and impress them upon us that have been here for generations! I’ll go naked whenever and wherever I want and if you care to hash it out “face to face” so to speak then come on over and say something when you see me next. We can “sword fight”.

Edited to add: oops, I see you said West end. That is not my area, I like to freeball more along the middle stretch of 30a, in the “nether regions” if you will. That’s probably a known kook by the name of “Big” Dave Clarke Walters. I wouldn't mess with him.

Edited to add again: Holy crap! Talk about Customary Use! I wouldnt mess with a screwball like that. That isnt who I suspected it was. Steer clear is my advice.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top