Kurt
Admin
http://photobucket.com upload all you want.
Anonymous said:That should be easy. Just thought I could upload them directly from my pute.
I do rather enjoy the huge font.
Smiling JOe
Anonymous said:LOL, Thought that would be easy. Not so. Okay, Kurt, et. al., I have some pics posted on yahoo. Now what?
Smiling JOe
kurt said:put URL of photo in "new message box"
http://www.jbhproperties.com/fun/17.jpg
highlight the address and click the Img button. It should look like
![]()
without the space.
and you get
![]()
Isn't that what I just said
![]()
Anonymous said:I can follow directions, but it just is not working.
Smiling JOe :x
![]()
Can I post Images?
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc.