• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wetland listings

New posts

DuneDog

Beach Lover
Where would one look to find any listings for wetlands to be used for mitigation purposes? Possibly 1 to 3 acreas south of SR 20. :idontno:
 
DuneDog said:
Where would one look to find any listings for wetlands to be used for mitigation purposes? Possibly 1 to 3 acreas south of SR 20. :idontno:
I can get you 1 acre south of 98 that is mostly standing water. Price is $320K.
 
DuneDog said:
Is there a way to search the MLS for mitigation Property?
not currently, and even if there were a search for that feature, many agents will not list property as wetlands, unless they have a wetlands study in their possession.

I am also looking for about 60 acres of wetlands for purchase if you know of anything. Thanks.
 
Smiling JOe said:
not currently, and even if there were a search for that feature, many agents will not list property as wetlands, unless they have a wetlands study in their possession.

I am also looking for about 60 acres of wetlands for purchase if you know of anything. Thanks.

There is some property for sale on 393 & Churchill Bayou Road. I spoke with the owner/agent the other day and he told me he also had access to a some significant wetland acreage at what seemed to be a reasonable price. I only need about two 2 acres and I think it was to small for him to mess with. You might try talking to him, his number is on the sign.
 
I have a question....why do you buy wetlands and what is mitigation?
 
DuneDog said:
There is some property for sale on 393 & Churchill Bayou Road. I spoke with the owner/agent the other day and he told me he also had access to a some significant wetland acreage at what seemed to be a reasonable price. I only need about two 2 acres and I think it was to small for him to mess with. You might try talking to him, his number is on the sign.
I assume you are refering to Kramer's property on the SW corner of that intersection. Been there done that. I like the way he bush hogged the undergrowth so you could see the water standing on the property.:bang: Let me know if it is another property to which you refer.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I assume you are refering to Kramer's property on the SW corner of that intersection. Been there done that. I like the way he bush hogged the undergrowth so you could see the water standing on the property.:bang: Let me know if it is another property to which you refer.

I don't remeber his name and I didn't walk the property. I Only spoke on the phone with him. He said it was ten acres. I did, however, come across it at this site. http://www.destin-florida-real-estate.com/commercial/409966/
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top