• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Whales!!!

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
...but if they were, you could expect much saltiness in the water. :eek::puke:

:eek:
 
We have seen humpback whales in both Hawaii and Turks and Caicos - it is awe inspiring!!!! Something I will recall when I am in my rocking chair and too old to travel anymore (that is if dementia or alzheimers doesn't block it.) :blink:
 
Smiling JOe said:
...but if they were, you could expect much saltiness in the water. :eek::puke:

Yes, haven't we been there and done that? Well, no not us personally but remember the whale picture I posted many moons ago?
 
kathydwells said:
Yes, haven't we been there and done that? Well, no not us personally but remember the whale picture I posted many moons ago?

I do! :eek:
 
kathydwells said:
Yes, haven't we been there and done that? Well, no not us personally but remember the whale picture I posted many moons ago?

whale.jpg


Was this the photo? :idontno:
 
Smiling JOe said:
surfing-dolphins.jpg


Speaking of water mammals, check out these.

I have seen this picture, it is Awsome...I wish I was one of those guys there that were witnessing this!!!!
 
Smiling JOe said:
whale.jpg


Was this the photo? :idontno:

Gee, I don't remember signing a release for this photo....:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top