TXBeachBum
Beach Crab
Myself, wife and 2 year old just got back from the area. We stayed in Fort Walton Beach, but due to a little jellyfish situation there we headed out to find another beach. I have been checking the website and message board for awhile and said we should try Grayton Beach State Park. All I can say is what a nice slice of paradise you guys have down there. The weather was perfect, the beach was perfect (and practically empty), the dolphins were jumping and we had an all around great time. We only made it as far east as Central Square, and next time we will definitely be staying in the SoWal area. My wife lived in Hawaii for a couple of years and she said she liked the beaches of SoWal better than there so it wont be hard to convince her to head to SoWal the next trip.
I hope it always stays the clean quaint way that it is. You guys are doing a good job down there. Keep it up.
I hope it always stays the clean quaint way that it is. You guys are doing a good job down there. Keep it up.


