• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What a Sunset!

New posts
Mermaid said:
Sounds like a fine plan to me. :clap_1: I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at SoWal sunsets. I think they're especially beautiful in the cool weather months. It's my goal one of these days to catch a sunrise, too (slightly more difficult for me to do ;-) )!!!!

Stick with me and we will see one in October!!!! We can have a sleepover and I will wake everyone up to see it! :biggrin:
 
dbuck said:
There is always room on this board for beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing with us. :clap_1:
Dbuck is right - the more the better. BTW Dbuck I have been admiring your avatar for some time now. Very nice.
 
Im hoping some day soon to become one of the locals down there so I can see the sunsets and sunrises when ever it grabs me. :lol:
 
JT said:
Im hoping some day soon to become one of the locals down there so I can see the sunsets and sunrises when ever it grabs me. :lol:

Don't we all hope for that!
 
iwishiwasthere said:
Don't we all hope for that!

I turned that sunset in to my computer wall paper, now I think Im daydreaming to much.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top