• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What are the most common questions?

New posts

AAbsolute

Banned
I have a short list of common questions that Buyers and Vacation Renters ask before viewing a property. My data is 8 years old.

What are the most common questions that Buyers and Vacation Renters ask in this day and age before they view a property?
 
I don't sell Real Estate in Florida but I bet they also ask:
1.Does it come furnished
2.How long has it been on the market
3.What are the homeowners fees/dues
4.Will they lease purchase
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top