• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What cheese do I use?

New posts
I like,

Humbolt Fog
St. Andry
Hard Parmeasan like Parmeasan Reggenano
Aged Goat Cheese
English Stilton
I wouldn't do a sharp cheddar,

I would serve on a plater with sliced Pears or Apples, Fresh Berries, Walnuts with French Bread and Crackers, If you go to Modica Market He has this Fig perserve that is awsome with cheeses.
 
Sounds fabulous!!!

Have you tried Irish Dubliner? That's a nice cheese as well, Pecorino and a strong, stinky Blue, too! :D
 
Chan's Wine World (at least the Destin location) also has a good cheese case and could probably help you out with some pairings suggestions.
 
Put Port Salut on the list... smells like cheese, taste like heaven!
 
I like,

Humbolt Fog
St. Andry
Hard Parmeasan like Parmeasan Reggenano
Aged Goat Cheese
English Stilton
I wouldn't do a sharp cheddar,

I would serve on a plater with sliced Pears or Apples, Fresh Berries, Walnuts with French Bread and Crackers, If you go to Modica Market He has this Fig perserve that is awsome with cheeses.

Chef Ed your cheese plates at the Pizza Bar are delightful. :wave:
 
some of my favorites
Taleggio, St Agur, Aged Prima Donna, Mobier, St Andre, Euphoria, Gorgonzola Piquante, Manchego Raw Milk, Aged Gouda, Five years Gouda, Red Dragon, Black Diamond Cheddar and Cotswald
Chan's has a huge selection of cheeses, I have many more that I love, but can't remember the names :blush:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top