• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What does Funn mean

New posts
Sueshore said:
You mean Latino Hideaway, don't cha'?

BTW...since this question was proposed at 9:45 last night, there have been 155 funn replies!!!

;-)
 
you are in possession of the original patrone's mailbox
 
you know smiley...and you know his sowal name and favorite drink
 
SBilliter said:
Y'all are my kind of people...:lolabove:
Are you totally dying?
This one is for the books.
Too bad I can't tell a story through pictures. :roll:
 
destindreamin said:

I heart you dd.

:clap_1: ...to Sb, who has asked the most popular question like, EVER!!!! And he doesn't like it, he LOVES it!!!!
 
So I only wish I had known these funn girls when I was like their age. We coulda had alot of funn together!!! Ok, I am not too old to still have funn though, so maybe someday I will be a part of what funn means!!!

:wub: You Girls!!!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
So I only wish I had known these funn girls when I was like their age. We coulda had alot of funn together!!! Ok, I am not too old to still have funn though, so maybe someday I will be a part of what funn means!!!

:wub: You Girls!!!!!!

Hey Darlene...maybe we can qualify for the Senior Funn discount?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top