• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What does Funn mean

New posts

SBilliter

Beach Comber
I see this from place to place on shirts, hats, etc. Can someone fill me in on what the meaning of this is? Thanks.
 
Funn = SoWal.com
Funn = Penis Cake Thread
Funn = well, us :clap_1:

Where's Donna or SJ when you need an elegant response :idontno:
 
ktschris said:
Funn = SoWal.com
Funn = Penis Cake Thread
Funn = well, us :clap_1:

Where's Donna or SJ when you need an elegant response :idontno:

you said it wonderfully !
 
Funn originated with jessifunn. She shared it with us because we are funn. It becomes very hard to spell funn, fun after being here for very long. Good luck!
 
Sueshore said:
Funn originated with jessifunn. She shared it with us because we are funn. It becomes very hard to spell funn, fun after being here for very long. Good luck!

I can attest to this! It made it into a newsletter I made for work last week! :clap_1:
 
Ocean Lover said:
I can attest to this! It made it into a newsletter I made for work last week! :clap_1:

:lolabove: ...bound to happen! When I think of the word fun, it is spelled funn in my mind. It's so exciting...it's almost like being bilingual! I speak and spell SoWalish!
 
Ocean Lover said:
I can attest to this! It made it into a newsletter I made for work last week! :clap_1:

OL, I have done that too, but spellcheck caught it--imagine that!

Miss Kitty: SoWalish!! Love it!

I'm ordering that hat and a tank top today. Got my t-shirt last week.
 
Sueshore said:
Funn originated with jessifunn. She shared it with us because we are funn. It becomes very hard to spell funn, fun after being here for very long. Good luck!

Jessifunn was the first. Kimmifunn was the second. Whiteyfunn was the third. Three original Funns. We've added a few more members now.

Jfunn, you need to copyright that word in a heartbeat and start getting a cut from all these merch saying Funn.
 
whiteyfunn said:
Jessifunn was the first. Kimmifunn was the second. Whiteyfunn was the third. Three original Funns. We've added a few more members now.

Jfunn, you need to copyright that word in a heartbeat and start getting a cut from all these merch saying Funn.

She absolutely should get a cut from all the sales of the t-shirts, hats, bags we have all ordered!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top