• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What does Funn mean

New posts
whiteyfunn said:
Dont lie. AP from anything.
No passing a solid bowel for 2 months because you drank yourself into a stupor and an additional 10 lbs. :roll: Rock bottom.
 
Tums, Rolaids, ect.

The picture of me with a junebug and my citgo credit card. Driving.

Goatfeather's employees laughing at us.
 
Betty bound

bettyforddetoxclinic_hacienda_27dec90.jpg
 
Halter tops, hoops and wedges
 
:floor: :lolabove: :rolling: :clap_1: :funn: :rofl: :biggrin: :wub: :blink: :razz: :lol: ;-) :popcorn: :doh: :puke: and finally...:bow:

Sorry to buttocks in, but that was some of the best reading in sowal history, even though I didn't understand most of it! And the best part is...YOU ACTUALLY REMEMBERED so much!

Your moms should be proud and are probably prayed out that you are still alive!
 
I mean seriously...I could go on forever. I think about how many good friends I have that I legitimately hang out with and keep in touch with that I met down there...It's nuts.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top