• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What does Funn mean

New posts
Wogan had a pet beetle that he took to all you can eat crab legs at Elmo's! :funn:
 
whiteyfunn said:
I'm going to give you credit for this one. Congrats, Kimmi.
I like to share.
I don't remember how that happened.
I DO know that our little friend Moondance watched the whole thing.
 
What is the station that holmes is on?
 
jessifunn said:
i don't think anyone is enjoying this :funn: maybe miss kitty is a little

Oh yes we are!! We just don't want to interrupt, it's perfect just like it is!! Y'all are all so precious and we love you. :wub: I've never seen a thread go 4 pages in mere hours:shock:

And I totally agree with the Kat:

Sueshore said:
:floor: :lolabove: :rolling: :clap_1: :funn: :rofl: :biggrin: :wub: :blink: :razz: :lol: ;-) :popcorn: :doh: :puke: and finally...:bow:
 
:lolabove: ...I bet SB is real glad he asked!


:eek: ...this is not in the lounge?


:biggrin: ...Daddy-O should just move this to it's own forum...The Funn Forum!

...and your all time fav....:wub: ...or maybe that's my fav?
 
Beach Crazy said:
Oh yes we are!! We just don't want to interrupt, it's perfect just like it is!! Y'all are all so precious and we love you. :wub: I've never seen a thread go 4 pages in mere hours:shock:

And I totally agree with the Kat:

Sueshore said:
:floor: :lolabove: :rolling: :clap_1: :funn: :rofl: :biggrin: :wub: :blink: :razz: :lol: ;-) :popcorn: :doh: :puke: and finally...:bow:

Ditto! I didn't want to mess with the Karma that seems to be flowing. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top