At the risk of being repetitive
At the risk of being repetitive, At the risk of being repetitive, the issue is not whether or not she is hiding, but whether Hollis French has politicized and tainted this process. I would not walk into his kangaroo court willingly either, even if I were totally innocent. His "October Surprise" remark clearly indicates that he has already drawn a conclusion, and is steering the timing to coincide with the election. There is no way that any rational objective person can disagree that he should be removed from the panel.
If you were a devendse attorney interviewing potential jurors, I kind of doubt that you would select a juror who has already made public statements to the press that your client is guilty. How is this different?
If she is guilty, so be it, but let her have a fair hearing.
At the risk of being repetitive, At the risk of being repetitive, the issue is not whether or not she is hiding, but whether Hollis French has politicized and tainted this process. I would not walk into his kangaroo court willingly either, even if I were totally innocent. His "October Surprise" remark clearly indicates that he has already drawn a conclusion, and is steering the timing to coincide with the election. There is no way that any rational objective person can disagree that he should be removed from the panel.
If you were a devendse attorney interviewing potential jurors, I kind of doubt that you would select a juror who has already made public statements to the press that your client is guilty. How is this different?
If she is guilty, so be it, but let her have a fair hearing.